Park Celtic’s U7 Team continue excellent performances – this time against Terenure Rangers
Well done to our U7 team who played with incredible skill this week – practising dribbling and tricks was the order of the day and they did not let the huge crowd down that turned up for this hotly contested match.
Terenure had 2 extremely well drilled and skilful teams and we thank them for 4 great matches.
- Éanna O’Keeffe – Dominant display at the heart of Park Celtic’s defence, calm and collected on the ball with a tendency for a crunching tackle or two! Also contributed 2 goals during the day.
- James O’Brien – The “Cabinteely Messi”. Some incredible dribbles down each wing with at least 2 nutmegs to his name. He will be a marked man from here on!
- Conor Purcell – One part of the terrible two. The 2 Purcell brothers had to be separated into different teams this week following both scoring hatricks against the previous opposition in their first game. Conor continued where he left off with a great eye for goal.
- Brian Purcell – Another vocal performance from Brian, demanding the ball executing some incredible skills and sticking it in the onion bag every chance he got!
- Killian Bernin – One of his tackles could be heard on the Northside. Park Celtic’s version of Roy Keane. Increible engine for a 7 year old and some incredible goals. Proverbial box to box player!
- Dylan – Dylan’s debut following signing for Park Celtic for 2017/18 season. If he keeps this level of performance up he’ll be a 101 in Match Attax.
- Alex Dillan – This man certainly has 20:20 vision – some of his passes would have fit through the eye of a needle they were so accurate.
- Paddy Rigby – this man does all his talking on the pitch. It is obvious his father is from Scotland as he is such a tight marker on the pitch. Paddy had another great game this week.
- Louis Holton – what a flyer this guy is – if you blink he’s gone and blink again and it’s in the back of the net.