(9 aside pitch)
Park Celtic is based in Cabinteely Park. The best place to park would be in the designated car park near St. Brigid’s Girls School in The Park estate.
Directions from M50 (Heading south):
- Take exit 15 southbound on the M50, at the roundabout at the top of the exit ramp take the 2nd left.
- At the next roundabout take the first left onto Glenamuck Road and continue up the hill to the traffic lights.
- Go straight through the lights and this will bring you onto Cornelscourt Hill.
- Continue down the hill going straight through 2 small roundabouts.
- At the third roundabout take a right into The Park estate.
- Continue straight until you enter the car park.
‘Lambourne Wood’ Pitches
GPS coordinates: 53.258861, -6.154022
- From the car park walk down into the park keeping RIGHT on the path.
- Follow the path for approx 500 mtrs until you see the pitches.
click on the map for more details: